They make you take a vehicle then when they cant get it financed because the MILEAGE is to high they ***...i knew my credit was poor going in but they pushed me to take the vehicle( I was explicit that i wanted to wait until the credit was approved) then when they called me a week later and said and i quote "we cant get the vehicle financed because the mileage is to high" well then they shouldnt have sold me the vehicle and they should take the loss, then all of a sudden it was a credit issue (yeah right) they screwed up and now want there van back..

ALL THERE PEOPLE WERE ARROGANT RUDE AND NASTY FROM THE SALES PERSON (WHO WAS SO SWEET AT SALE TIME) TO THE SUPOSED DEALERSHIP MGR.

I WOULD NEVER BUY A VEHICLE FROM THESE PEOPLE OR RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY FROM THEM EVEN IF YOU HAVE CASH SPEND , USE IT ON A BETTER QUALITY OF PEOPLE THESE ARE THE LOW LIFES YOU READ ABOUT IN CAR SALES.THERE ADS ARE FAKE THEY WONT DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES AND YOU CANT SEE DAVID MAUS FUNNY HE WONT EVEN RETURN A CALL MORE OR LESS SEE SOMEONE.

Had an Experience with David Maus Chevrolet?

Comments

I have experienced a similar issue with this dealer.

They called giving me a line of *** and won't return my calls. :upset

Anonymous,

I'm glad to hear that this issue has been resolved and that you are purchasing your vehicle this weekend.